Friday, May 27, 2005

lonely no more

recently so many thing happen to me , it just likes a blow to me. this happen yesterdae 26 of may 2005 , 3 pm at noon. when pei le kuan gek take her photo , we went to mcd to eat but i did not eat cause i wanna go home to eat de. but since she want to eat so i wait 4 her.we went home about 3 pm , we begin to seprate and i'm ownself walk towards my direction. i saw a crow on the trees, it look so fireces cause it keep making shriking sound. and i just wanna walk away from it , the crow rushed to me and attack me. it pecked on my head , its feel quite pain . i feel scare and tremble , but reacts to run away and find yong jie. my heads bled andyong jie give me tissuse and pei me go to chun jian house. so nice of her! when i reach his house i started to cry cause its my first time to encounter such a scary incident. after a while , he sent me home . my mom knew about it and she keep saying i was down on luck . sight! telling me not to wander around n the night. when i was in the toilet , i dont dare to look into the mirror and i start to cry out loud. i feel it so dirty.. now de wo , feel better and ease. hope 1 month will be over soon and my luck will change.......

No comments: