Monday, July 18, 2005

It has been a long time i did not update my blog le. FIrstly , dunno when starts have this kind of feeling that school make me puke and sick , simply hate school. i hope i can be working asap to earn more money to become a 24 hr active partner. secondly , this few dae dunno wat happen like keep thinking here and there. chun chun probation will be over on sat le , i think he will be veri happy and me too. but we will end our relationship from now , cause i dun wanna be angry and mad 4 next fews mth. even though he told me that he will change but should i believed him ? dunno from when , he told me that he will change but it turn worsen . it reali make me untrust him more and more each dae. maybe me have make a good choice to end our relationship in here . neither of us will hurt each other in next few months. PRINCESS HAVE MAKE THIS DECISION . al the best to him!

No comments: