Thursday, May 25, 2006

broken dreams story

25 may, i think things have past about 1 month le , time have change between him and me. I wish that everything is just like a dream , but is impossible. i nid him so much that i being hurt deeply , noone can ever felt my heart is totally broken . whenever seeing him i just giving a smile but did anyone noe that inside my heart is crying ! i always in bed thinking whether he missing me like the past ? ever put me in his heart like the past .. i feel so miserable without him , love is always so unfair. i hate to cry , hate to being hurt but why must it occured in me . what have things go wrong ! you love a person but he dun love you , you dun love a person but he love you . is this a joke !he never know i exist in his world, he never know how much he mean to me and he dunno how much i love him . i thought to myself that sooner or later i wil forget him but i failed . i always thought i win my happinese but now i feel the world have desert me in a dark corner ; i lose to someone. i know that he wil never turn back to me again and hold on to me . he totally forget who m i , his heart have already be replaced by someone else. let me cry my heart out , let me hold on to a dreamz that untrue . one day he wil realise how much i care him.....

BrOkEn dREaMs



No comments: