Sunday, September 24, 2006

BreAk OfF...

is this reali a ending of us ? i have message him that dun b apart but he dun even bother to reply! maybe he have already dun love me anymore , maybe from the start it just a one sided love. i keep hoping for him to cal me n message me that we used to be.. i veri sad n hurt that i cant get into sleep. mani frens tel me that is not used to give in this realationship at al but i keep lying myself that he love me .. he belongs to me. but yesterday when i crying , thinking back al the things we did . i felt that is only me who are concern n care abt this relationship of ours . No matter what he do in e past , i dun mind at all, i just wished that he put me into his heart . But from now on , everything is over, he dun love me anymore and i cant get to see him anymore . Hope that he will miss me one day, and he wil return to my side again !! I do love him alot , i still remember the things we did and promised

No comments: