Saturday, January 06, 2007

new start of day!!

never even notice when we started to have affection in each other ! never even noticed when we started to love and care each other so much .. for this special guy , i sarcrifice that 2 years guy . this guy really let me forget al my bad memories. he make me believed something in love . making me trust in love and have a sense of sercurity in him..i never ever feel this kind of feeling towards with other guy before ! have this fear to lose him! this fews day we have been together, he treat me so sweet .. sometimes i just wondering what he thinking when he beside me in his silence..i dare not think of our future , cause i scare i put a pin hope and i fall , i will deeply hurt..
yesterday, his grand mom passed away , he stil come down and find me drink . i know he veri sad but he dun wanna cry until the end of the day . he cried ! seeing he crying , i suddenly break down , i feel so useless cause i hope the one who sad and suffer is me and not him.. i dunno what to do but just to wipe his tears and see him crying , making my tears drop too! he told me sorry that he cant give me happiness but sadness, but i told him that a couple not onli go through for happiness but also have to share woes too!! i wil always be there for him!!going to his ah ma funeral , i'm sick , but i wil not fall so easily! love him

No comments: