Wednesday, May 09, 2007

recently went to orchard and take neo with my baby :) our very first time went to party world with baby and we sang for 4 hr .. we keep taking pic non stop ; we just too crazy.. pic will post soon ... at home we ate black pepper chicken puff ; yummy .. i love it :)
sunday 06/05/07

went to meet ade they al at boat quay .. actually wanted to do project but end up at mini pub drinking , sing song and play pool .. :) first time gathering , yup is fun .. but quarrel with baby :( he pissed off for going to pub with my friends , like i cheat him.. he came down after work and look for me , trying to quarrel with me .. luckily settled this problem :) ha !! chalet wil be going on on june :)


tuesday 08/05/07
i cried .. i hate to cried .. so long i haven been crying. my silence doesnt mean i happy .. my sadness falls within me .. i just trying to hide my emotions infront you .. do you know how much i love you ? how much you mean to me ? i dont like you use her msg and copy to me and make me feel meaningful ... pls dont do that again .. baby i still love you as before

wednesday 09/05/07

never went to school today .. went for dental check up with my uncle :) have cleaning and treatment .. feel so refreshment :) so exp $285 .. omg .. next is putting braces on :) it wil be pain , but i dont mind at all .

No comments: