Saturday, May 31, 2008

31st may 08

silkair crew recruitment interview

wear formal to meet cindy , so uneasy & weird.went to have a lunch before heading to marina mandrain hotel for interview. nervous ! we walked to the hotel after i brought plaster for my super heels aching here & there.

went to the room and was so many people sitting down there awaiting .
we filled up the form without have copy of photo & cert. so embrassed . lucky still can go for this interview:)while waiting , we have our height measured and test for stretching. we went inside the room after a grp left:( around 10 of us have to stand up & introduce ourselves and talk about lot of things. i become so nervous when is my turned but then i still go through it.after the session , need to wait at the room for result..

1 of us get selected , it was STEPHANIE HO.i not trying to show off, but i actually quite surprise & happy. it was really hard for this interview:(
some of the grp members really done so well that i really cant imagine.
awaiting for shortlisted and call for 2nd interview.

Photobucket Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

happy la. me & cindy went to shop at town and we have pasta maiam at cine after brought our CHAOS. i was like crazy , i just brought the tops & change.
super uneasy to wear a shirt. i cant get a shoe to help me :(
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


frankly speaking you don even know what is love. msg me and told me that you going out later, i rather u lied to me ! if you really have the heart to ask me tag along , you wil do so but u never. i cabbed down to tamah jurong and cant u see i so hurry , thought u be waited so long. you are too self- centred, all you care is how ppl think of us. is not the 1st time !

you still have the cheek to tell me that you will went out when i have no time be with you. fine! you dun even call me or even msg me when i cabbed back home.
how you wish that i really go back and you could mainly just enjoyed with ur friends.

benny i have enough for you. everything is over now.

No comments: