Saturday, March 07, 2009

6 march 09 friday

Baby off day :)

Acc him to singapore eye centre for check up.
Good news that doctor have 100 percent confirm that after operation , eyes will work better than usual :)


Further consideration now is i think i am going to get a CAR License with him together.
Because i am sure that after getting a pass , very soon will have our car :) Yeah ~~

My 21 years old dream ...


Aftermath , went over to people parks to have snacks.
Actually wanting to visit massge palour but he refused ,
ended up we making a joke over the massage process. Bad :(

Head over to orchard far east & brought gold rhinestone sandal as my shoe killing me.
Brought bikini & stocking at sheer romance. good sales grab!







Did manicure & pedicure with acryli 3D nail art done ... overall not bad:)





Went over to taka to buy japan balls & tori q for bite.
Night time , head to BALCONY to have watermelon strawberry & heinken .



I eyes for ARMANI EXCHANGE ladies watches.
So nice :)
Evil thoughts ~~~
Feel like bang my own watch and broke it so he will buy for me. ahahahah Lame



Ps : Never went for my own check up :(
Schedule to monday ...

No comments: