Saturday, January 29, 2005

nite nite

yesterdae so angry lei. i meet dear dear go makan lo den he tel me wait 4 him at gp den from my house i slowly walked there lei but keep waiting den no sight of him .so angry lo. and my stupid handphone spoiled lo den saw his message sae tel me go his house cause he wil be late lo. den at that moment damn angry but still walked to his house. after going to his house still need me accompany him walked again to gp . hai veri de tired lo dun feel like talking to him liao. den he noe i angry hor so he use zinger to coo
me lo. ha ha.. he sae wan treat me eat zinger hor so happy lei finally smile liao. cause i love to eat lo. so happily go to kfc , but when he order de 8 treasure box cost $9.95. so sad that need to wait for 45 min, damn angry. where got servicing like that in kfc. after consideration , better go mcdonald eat lo service faster and better condition. when we eat there a grp of children celebrating their birthdae damn noisy lo . do you noe they played wat game! they played how to burst the balloon. it so nosiy and frighthened kept hearing the sound of balloon burst. eat my meal wif no peace at al. dear dear called the staff and tell them dun play this kind of game it seem that he was angry. i faster eat finished my meal and go out quickly. after eating nothing else better to de den meet zhi wei lo cause he also lonely ma den share money to buy yen lo. sitting on blk 766 smoking lo and saw yong han and her fren den her fren sae can make wif me sure can lo i so friendly rite.. tooti me.. after yong kiat they al come i and dear must go home liao cause he got probation on 10 pm ma. it so early lo den went to dear house 4 a while den after that went home lo.. ke ke

No comments: