Thursday, February 03, 2005

song: never be replace

Baby I love you and i'll never let you goBut if I have to boy I think that youshould knowAll the love we make can never be eraseAnd i promise you that you will never bereplacedBaby I love you and I'll never let you goBut if I have to boy I think that youshould knowAll the love we make can never be eraseAnd i promise you that you will never bereplacedI love you yes i doI'll be with you as long as you want me tooUntil the end of time From the day I met you I know we've be togetherAnd now I know I wanna be with you foreverI wanna marry you and i wanna have your kidsThinking never compare to feel enough tokissesI can say i'm truly happy to the sameYou've made me think I'll die and livemy life hesitateThere's never been no doubt in my mind That i'll regret ever having you by my side But if the day come that i'll have tolet you goI think that something I should probadlylet you knowWith everyt

No comments: