Monday, January 11, 2010

12 jan 10 tuesday

You have disappeared since yesterday our last chat on noon.
Tried to call you many times but your hp was off .
After called your mom this morning den i know u haven went back home since last night.

Where have you been ??
Do you know i worry sick for you !!
So many bad happens keep flashing through my mind.

I couldnt stop crying since last night till now.

You never been like this before.
Whenever your hp low batt , you will use shop phone and call me.
You will ran home and charge your phone and immediately call me.

Because u afraid i will get angry...


I really hope nothing will happen to you.


This is the very first time i felt that i losing you .
I really afraid living without you .


I promised to be a good gal from now on.
Can you come back and stop playing hide and seek with me?

No comments: