Saturday, January 02, 2010

I'm back to blog.

There's too many things to blog since...

Anyway , i just summary out everything into a post :)

Enjoy !!


I cut my hair short including my fringe and it look really suck that i need to tie up with a hair band :(




14 Nov 09 Sat

St james night :)








21 Nov 09 sat

Random place & Random Night :)

Happy Bday Eugene






27th Nov '09 fri

Somebody call 911 @ Top 1 ktv ,
BBQ stuff @ Makansutra ,
Move move shake shake @ Shanghai Dolly:)















5th dec '09 sat

Fish & Co Big feast:)
Barcadi @ DXO . Nice liveband !!










7th dec '09 Monday

Time to relax ..

Shopped @ Diaso IMM :)






12th Dec'09 dec Sat

Another Random night .

Just spot me there !! Dead Drunk







16th Dec '09 wed

Happy Bday Annabel :)

Ladies night @ ST james & Dblo.











19th dec '09 sat

Home-made Salad :) Yummy !!

Happy birthday boy :)

Random night @ Somewhere you know :)











22th Dec'09 Tues

Kuishi . Bo is loved :) I loved Snow Crab.







No comments: