Tuesday, February 15, 2005

12th feb05

i at my grandmom house lei .. wait 4 dear dear to come to my grandmom house lei he he my ah ma give him a red packet lei i so jelous lei my ah ma give him $24 dollars i onli get $20 lei it's not fair de but nvm ma it my dear dear lei ke ke... hmmm den we go tiong barah shopping centre walk walk den pass by a shop called TOM AND STEFANIE lei saw mani king of pattern the BIKINI lei .. i wan it 4 so long liao hai when i take a look of the bikini it so nice but it cost so exp .. it cost $40 lei. but dear brought it 4 me lei he reali treat me so good. because in my wishlists i want it 4 so longso he brought 4 me ha ha..i take so mani bikini go changing and try but i onli like plain colour lei ke ke.. it take dear to wait 4 me so long so sorry lei ... cause need to find something that suit me MOST ma..hmmm so in the end i choose a black bikini which are plain lei and we go to counter and he pay 4 it.. hmmm i love him so much lei ke ke.. after buying we give each other 1 hr to shop and buy present 4 valentine dae .. ha ha i brought him a converse bag that he is holding now and he brought a pair of ring .. hai it so exp lei $76 lei.. that i keep nag and nag lei den angry lei.. ha ha actually is a sincere la i reali love him and wanna spend my whole life wit him in this moment lei.. dear dear i love you wor. take good care of yourself lei. i love your present!!!

No comments: