Friday, February 04, 2005

oOoOoOo i wish my best friend "qui li" wil turn good not to worst lo hope that she wil not go chiong anymore le cause i noe is bad. and hope she study hard 4 her stream and not play play anymore le i wil nv look down on her even she was in nt stream cause i noe it just her carelessness which make her walk wrong path but there's still a way 4 her to change good. i hope that she wil not give up herself and be a good her.and wish her and her stead 4 ever be happy and treasure each other more.believing our friendship wil last our last breath!OoOoOoO

oOoOoOo i wish my another friends " june" will find her loves one soon and treasure their relationship. and hope she can have more freedom in herlifebelieving she wil be out of cage soon!oOoOoOo

oOoOoOo i wish my another sisters " wei ting" will also found a loves and her loves will not hurt her anymore le. even though the time we spend is short, but reali happy to be with her but discovered something are amiss in our sistership. but i hope you got any problem you wil tel me like you used to be. i very sorry not spending time with you when is on your birthdae but i reali sincerely wish you good luck. let past be the past!! cause we have been promise to be there 4 you and me,believing our sistership will be forever!oOoOoOo

oOoOoOo i wish my friends " chao hui " will be happy as you used to be. we have go through mani happen in our friends . there are quarral , happinese , sadness, and jealousy. sometime things you can't explain and i also can't help but in my mind i wil alway support whenever you do cause you are the 1 who alway be by my side helping a hand for me. hope you have any worried or sad you can tell cause i alway be your good listener. hope be smarter and dun listen what other sae k..hate to see you in a sad face wif worried eyesbelieveing that she will be happy ever after!oOoOoOo

oOoOoOo i wish my my other xiao bei " kuan gek" will be mature and will not get used by others. she wil alway by my side and tell me what to do . i noe a dae when i sae she had tried to console me , she is indeed a friends to me. she help me alot by remindind me thing to bring cause she noe i a forgotten person. we are alway a friend that care each other alot. but there alway fighting between us but we alway bury our hatchet. hope she wil become mature and wil not so stupid and used by friends. don't be soft hearted , cause i not ever used you as you are alway a friend can be rely on.believing that she will be mature enough to think!oOoOoOo

oOoOoOo i wish my other friends " joey" will be out soon. the dae we went out at jp steal a dress and we ran and sat down chat lo. i noe she is a good gal and have a good personality.believing that she can with her loves one together soon!oOoOoOo

oOoOoOo i wish others friend that i knew such as jac, cal, yang , chris, and mani more to be happy .because they alway have mani thing to worried.believing our friendship wil be forever.OoOoOoO

OoOoOoO i wish my dear dear wil always wif me and wil be 4ever . even thoudh we alway quarral but there's are alot of memories 4 us to recalled. can't sae a break that can erase all abt it. it just a memories that can recall in our brain. i reali hope our relationship wil long and your probation wil be our soon .believing to be together till the end!OoOoOoO

No comments: