Sunday, October 22, 2006

celebration for my sw33t 17th birthday

3 plus in e noon went out with chun go and eat sakae sushi.. after eating we went to walk walk..and we go take some neo prints, it is fun cause so long nv took any neo prints le.. old le.. went to walk again , and suddenly i have a gastric pain so we sat down at mos burger and slack.. waiting for time to past .. 7 .30 dear came back from toilet and he hold a bunch of cute rose to me, omg i was so touched.. love it alot , and we took some photo with this rose and we went off to outram and meet the rest..and me chun and blue tooth went to curious and wait for e rest to come.. when ireach curious , saw my boss he give me a bunch of rose say a person sent e but i still dunno who it is, and he gave me a hong bong ... kelly and kat gimme a citigems jewellery , joyce gimme a more than words keychain.. i love it alot.. about 8.30 , we go downstair and open a chivas and wait for my sis and fren come.. soon colin come and he open a bombay for me and give me a muee lighter , ting and christina give me a poclin bag and , miki and serlin give me a tops , serene give me a ebase tops , kat mummie n kelly open me a bomb ( canton) $600 for me. 9 plus i already drunk le , niam just came and she give me a dog bear with a necklace , jayson also came and look for me.. desmond came and give me a bunch of blue rose. ah fai came and brought me a lighter and a birthday card .. elvin came and give me a necklace.. danny came and open a cordon blue for me.. some happening that make him angry.. i dunno wat is it cause i damn fucking drunk .. crystal came and she pass me e dxo ticket and she fight with kelly .. hai.. ying and bro came curious find me and waited for me to go dxo and i drunk until my present is given niam to take care of and i also forget to wear back my heels.. lucky bluetooth told me..and i seh seh go dxo.. and reaching there i found out that where is al my rose my fren give me , i left it at curious.. i faster take cab go there again and took my rose and went back dxo again.. wtf , the bouncer dun let me enter cause i m fucking drunk and he tel me go wash face 1st .. in e end . still go in and dance with serene and the rest .. is fun .. ting went home den followed by serene den me and chun and bluetooth also take cab go central eat cause veri hungry sia.. and saw linda , ly, aron they al.. after eating went chun hse and stay.. even though i drunk that night but still i wanna thank everyone who came for my birthday and i reali veri happy and glad for al ur wishes . asap, bf, sis and bro.. sorry everyone i drunk and make alot of them worry..

No comments: