Wednesday, October 04, 2006

* GOING oFf SOON *

going to leave soon on thurs night!! the feeling is defintiely excited and anxious but stil feel abit sad cause i cant c the person i wanted to see for long .. Maybe he have forgotten everything about it and since he wanted to ignored me and i think there no need me to go bother him anymore because he is the want who give up.. EvEN thought i cant bear to lose him , but i know that it not worth for me to cry again !! EvEN picture may faded , but memories wil always stay in my heart .. Now i can only see our pictures and think the memories u have given me .. Thank alot!! Nowdays, staying at home always eat , eat and eat .. until my mom scared of me .. keep buying lot of food for me everyday.. she thought it is a big attack for me that y i change alot in my diet cause i use to eat less but after e break off ...... i change alot.. Nevertheless, this big blow to me is a reflection of myself , it make me much more stronger than before and my mind is blank and i m so numb of al those things.. Some times i feel so weak and tired of al this kind of things, please god dun make me go insane and crazy... I never wake up from my dream , may lucified stay in my heart .. jealousy. greedy. love. al 7 desire

21st of oct celebrate my birthday at curious pub.. hope there wil b 32 of them be there.. love ya peep .. bibi, serene, jess, joyce,carol, serlin, stacy, miki, kelly, ice, rayne , niam , crystal , guan fu, chun jian , wei kiat, lyk , lung yu, zheng ming, lai he,zheng yang, robin, joshua, elvin, kelvin, danny, edwin , jason ( canto), desmond, andy, colin, alex... etc some more

No comments: