Tuesday, October 17, 2006

studying day!!

tuesday 17 oct , wake up quite early and decided to go gekkie there to take back al e papers she have kept for me for a long while.. finally i was free to take from her..i have the urge to study and so i went to library with chun with my heavy stupid bag consisit chem notes , pencil case , maths 5 years series and a fool scape.. what the hell i'm doing , brought so much stuff..anyway is fine with me , cause he is gonna help me take my bag .. haha , i am such a bully..reach e library and we go to cafe and have our tea break.. i have 2 hot dog bun and home made lime juice , chun is a big eater, he ate 1 egg prata and 2 without egg and drink ice lemon tea.. their food price is affordable.. the hot dog and e bun i ate is veri crispy maybe they overcooked or EXPIRED.. hey , i forget to tel everyone of u , i 'm a hotdog eater .. that y i ate 2 hotdog bun.. hehe..after awhile gekkie come and pass me e papers and books, thank alot stupid gekkie..

after smoking, heading back to e library and started to revise my chem and do some silly stuff such as write out a law agreement and rules for chun ... haha , i such a idiot cause i too bored.. so i need some stupid stuff to entertain me.. after some fight with him , he have break the rules so he gonna pay out the fine $2100 on 3 days time.. i gonna be rich after 3 days.. before going home , i lend a book called" confession of a serial dater" , i search for so long, finally searched a book that suited me.. its the end of my study time!

darling gal message me she gonna come for my birthday and crystal called me wat i wan for my birthday, miki called and say she gonna buy hp jewel sticker and help me paste.. such a thoughtful darling.. love them ...

No comments: