Sunday, April 01, 2007

1st of april mon

baby meet me after work , take pudding and desert for him . i know he love it :) quarrelled again after eating and chatting:( hate that kind of questioning from him ! simply i just hate it , he never spare a thought of what i thinking and just only think of himself. his selfishness again make me think that something is really wrong between us:( suddenly i dun wish to talk nor see him anymore , i just wanna have a clean break up with him . his stubborness making me so fark up ; telling me to go down and meet him . i just dun wanna think anymore , sleeping is only the way to make me forget ! he just at my house downstair till 5 am plus :(

he message me through the night~



1.25am baby: i say wat also no use le... i think i understand what you mean le.. sorry for giving you so hard time all these while.. we have been together for 3 months plus le .. you should knoe i do care and love you very much de... wat i dont know why like that...frankly speaking ... you are the only 1 that i have bring to my cousin house there and let them see.. never dothat thing to my other ex before ... you are the only1 ... and i really hope you are thelast 1... but now is like every thing just gone by the wind..nothing is will change mylove for you .. i know myself ...watever things i say to you in the past 3 months is true...and never ever bluff you before ... all is not sweet talk.. all is from my bottoms of my heart...

~ me sleeping ~

1.55am baby: i'm totally speechless now.. sorry for my inmature thinking .. i dont want to ... i really hope to find the 1 that i love and loves me too.. i found you already.. but i lost you again .. sorry... i dun know how to cherish you when i found you .. once again sorry .. since now you hate me so much .. i know what to do le.. but i still love you somuch as before .. never change ..never..

~me sleeping~

2.02am kelly: sister...something happen to u and kor ...

~me sleeping~

2.06am baby: baby.. i dont know you sleep already anot... but i hope you can read my msg now .. pls forgive me ? pls reply me if you really haven sleep...

~me sleeping~

4.06am baby: it seem like you really dun care about me anymore... i have been waiting for your reply till now... i think this time round you really mean what you say.. you must be serious this time...

~me sleeping~

5.07 am baby : i have been waiting for you at your void deck till now...not even a short msg from you ...sigh... sorry i cant wait anymore ... is very cold here ... my whole body are numb and pain... i'm going back home now i'm not trying to let you pity me but... i just wanna see you still care for me anot... i feel so lost... step... i know is easy to find other gals out there ..but is not easy for me to find the 1 that i really love..and the 1 is you !

~ me sleeping~

2 april mon

when wake up , i saw al this message :( i keep looking through again and again but i just dun wanna reply.. mummy scolded me for being stubborn and bad tempered :( i moved by him , but i dun know what to say !! in my heart , i stil care him , i afraid he could not wake up on time to open his shop.. tml is our outing trip , should be happy :) but why i feel so uneasy now :(

baby i still love you .
sorry making a decision
to leave you .

No comments: