Sunday, April 01, 2007

30th march fri


watch movie with chun and lai he , secondary school friends :) it has been a long time we haven been chilling out . we had so much things to talk like in the past.
i'm so miss of our past :) can time go back ??? i dun think so !

lai he become good boy , he had apply for diploma of accounting . hope he study hard and get a cert soon. i know he can as he a clever boy.

we talk about what we gonna do in future :) i found that we al have grown up and found that studies is important for our carrer and future ! yes , i fully agree.
that why i pursure my dreams to study beauty theraphy.

baby fetch me after work and went home together , delivery mcd but we waited for so long .
baby called and scold that manager , that their delivery suck and not going pay for any cents :(
fierce ! after all , we eat free meal :)

31st of march sat

baby on call for service ; half day for work:)
we quarrel again cause he alway last min telling me to meet him , some more i haven prepared
anything yet .

don tel me if i love you or care you
i cant even answer myself ;
one day you open my heart ,
you wil know what the answer.

No comments: