Sunday, April 22, 2007

just busy of studying , studying and studying :(
everyday wake up by 6 am and rush to bathe , make up and tied bun.. :( a stupid routine i did everyday . ( don't ask me why?, it is to maintain professional look !)
have to top up my make up every month and have to put protecting lotion to my hair .. i been such a busy lady since i start school..


thank to baby for his understanding and encouragement ... i love the cafe cartel and sketches you brought me to eat .. just enjoying eating with you even is just a plain bread .

please dun be shock that my skirt i eventually wear a L size .. :( L size only just suit my hip but not my waist cause is extremly big .. ( back to my hipster style )

back to school time , me and kakis everyday smoke break ! we love to eat not like other beauty therapist only drink water ..
know a group of galfriends and is totally different from secondary friends , more matured thinking and on :) love them
alice our bikers who are very man
pearlyn who knew my boy
li shi who stay around me
sharon whose cousin is my ex waitress
jie jie who are soft spoken
mei mei who are my khakis

baby dun msg me that you early in e morining went to toilet but eventually u at my house downstair waited for me .. touched by you :)

baby pls dun blame me for not
having enough time to acc you
i always tried my best to meet you and
talk to you .
just to ensure that we still as close
as before .
please dun change your heart and leave me
here.
i wil promise you and did my very best to accomplished my mission .
love you as before



No comments: