Friday, June 15, 2007

14th june 07 thurs

quarrel with baby.. comminucation break down :( i just could'nt control my temper, i just blurt everything from my mouth. is this what i want to say from my heart ? i really dunno .. i just too tired to quarrel.. slept after hanging up e phone at 5 plus and sleep al e way to 2 am :) too tired!!
wake up c so many miss called and message.. baby thought i still angry with him and he msg me 2 mms with his pic and say sorry ; miss me ! sometimes he really so sweet that i cant bear to let him go . call him immediately , and he stil so awake ! we chat till i brought mcd home and eat :) is late morning 4.30 , chase him to sleep or he wil be tired for e next morning .. love ya :)

thank for accompany through the morning .
thank for not letting me alone in e dark


15th june 07 fri
ya.. i wait for fri for so long.. can't wait to see him .. as we planned , we gonna out for steam boat at marina south . we took train together and i keep aruge with him that must alight at outram park annd take nel and arrive marina bay .. he keep saying must alight from raffles and change e train.. in e end alight at outram park and we walk to the map there .. there are no sigh of marina bay, i very ps.. den he keep laughing say i gong gong. maybe due to sleep too much till blur blur :) the food at zheng fa is getting worsen , not as fresh as last time .. not much marinate to the pork and the taste so plain.. clever me and baby cooked with chill.. finish eating , we went to play game and i keep losing till i fed up and then we went home:) on e way home , so many weird things happen, moth on e train keep flying to me and dear keep scared me say that moth is those " dirty thing " , i scare to hell .. the moth stick to a guy hair and everyone looking :) funny ! we alight the train and keep see whether e moth follow me and den we start the topic of moth and bettle :) when we reach home , we bathing den my g - string drop on e pile of water , damn unlucky .. dear help me wash it and keep dry:) when in e room , a big bettle fly here and there and dear go catch it and throw it away .. so omen , reali feel so uneasy , things keep happening :( went to sleep early instead of watching dvd..

baby said that i have sleeping illness..
admit that i keep sleeping non stop as my bain stop functioning ..

No comments: