Saturday, June 02, 2007

I cried out , i have nothing to say ! feel so heartbroken , tears rolled down from my cheek . sudden of a heart ache , undescrible pain . when i looked into the mirror , the reflection of e gal is not me anymore . my face looked so slugguish and my eyes swollen . i become so speechless , i am lost . have not been in this state for so long ? why must is strike me again ? i always thought that u are totally different from other bastard . you make me change! i no longer a drunken pub girl , no longer playful , always under your control and be a good gal .. a guy who i fully trust and accept me in every ways eventually hurt me by stabbing a knife behind my back slowly .. i cant believed it why you cheated me , i still don't believed it ! why must you deny it in e first place ?why you become speechless and said sorry to me ? i wil not be that faithful or honest any more ..it will heal one day , the feeling wil not be back again . the feeling of being betrayed and being cheated is so miserable; especially your loves one ! if i have a chance to turn back . i would choose not to check your phone and not questioning you ; just remained a fool in your world . maybe in this way i wil not be hurt and i alway still think that you are still a perfect boyfriend i ever met. i realised something , love is teaching you how to be hurt !

i am a failure to be a good girlfriend .. i dont understand you and i cant be there when you need me ! sorry , i couldnt even forgive myself !

No comments: