Monday, June 11, 2007








in e way to msq :) 080607


when the fight begin....


he my baby boy :)

trying to lick him ...

a kiss from me to him ..

at lerk thai .. hungry

caught him .. his face so strict

can you feel his greediness..

the thing we ate ...



09/06/07 wedding & clubbing

fiona & stephanie

no edition .. stephanie


will you miss me too !

he wil alway be mine

just me :)


jasper love staciee

she my lil angel:)

oh , i caught her drinking

1st gown she wearing..

when entering e rm .

cindy and steph

staciee and steph

the 3 of us :)

newly married :)

singing (ben lai )

my best sis .. love her :)

trying to kiss herr

her face is so red like an apple:)

getting married ...

i his baby gal

what am i doing ?

dance floor .. look lil gal

you make me high

caught him dancing:)

like to fool around

kissing her :)

i love this pic alot

join me in dance floor

picture say it all

No comments: