Monday, October 01, 2007

31 sept 07

wake up in e morning and my hp went missing , i searching high and low! went home immediately and called him and find out that my hp was there with him . naturally , i became so fark up .. we have big quarrel over it :( back again after meet up*&

1 oct 07
face BREAK OUT .. i couldnt understand why . i quitted unheathly lifestyle but why it happen again. i hate the pain of acne on my nose , getting so red and it seen like inflammation .. if not gonna cure before my birthday , i wanted to get rid off by injection. i know i feel so stupid by wasting money on this kind of things but i just wanna look good and fresh on my birthday :)

renew my passport for $70 and collect it on 5 of oct , finally i could get out of this boring world . i think i wil be out more often to malaysia when bi off:) happy!!

hope the pimple cream do help in me . i so desperate of having a flawless skin . i couldnt go out just cause of this , feel so ugly and no confidence.. i dun like having a super thick foundation on my face , it feel yucks and i be hiding at home for recovery. god bless!

first attempt of downloading songs and guess what? i succeed . happy:) i too relie on ppl to send me songs everytime and now i downloading myself and find lots of fav songs.


i reali hope u could try to take leave on mid nov and travel with me and my families. i hate to bid goodbyes with my loves one !

No comments: