Friday, October 05, 2007

5 oct fri

wake up late , blame that lil pig who cant wake up and keep lying on bed:) when we going out of the house , we quarrel over yesterday incident and we like keep shouting here and there and i burst out to tears. but we back again after 15 mins time :) went back home and today is didi birthday , dar bring him down to buy sweets and play while i bathe .
cry again in the bed room , maybe due to stress . i just couldn't understand that why my family is alway eyeing on money , to them that the prority , they wouldnt ever appreciate how much effort you trying being nice and help up for the house .. not getting any allowance since seconday and i feeding my own without taking a cent from this family. and they always being nice to me when they need money, i just cant stand anymore. they never tried to feel how i reali felt everytime . sometimes , i just wonder that why they born me in this world to suffer rather than giving me a good life :( luckily , i met this boyfriend of mine who really care me and help me whenever i in need. thank:)

cabbed down to nuh to pass stacy ic o her , and it was damn late . i missed the time to take my passport. shit* so head down to vivo to shop :) went to gv to took the members card for bi and me which we apply on net , it's free and the card look damn hot can . brought breadtalk while walking toward to take bus to alexandra market , baby keep snatching my hot dog. has but i was clever that i never fell into his trap:) when we walked pass pasta maniam , we decide to eat this instead of getting down to market.. yup , we both have pasta , soup and garlic bread . after eating , walk pass a shop called" candy" sells different types of sweet, look real nice so tempting and unique . brought a cherry pop:)

head down to chintown to watch show R 21 . called nude obecession 7/10.. not bad:x head home with bi and now drink vodka orange , happening later. good night everyone!:x

No comments: