Thursday, October 04, 2007

4 oct thurs.

busy bee tonight. alot of things to rush here and there. yeah get to see gal and kelly they all:) time file fast and need to rush to lp to meet my dar dar. i met a shock incident while walking to lp , a foreginer guy came up to me and said hi and talk to me, i was shocked and scare . he look pervert indeed and he told me i dun look like a singapore and he need a accompion . omg :( angry luh , i stare at him and f*** him back.

back to topic , i cant understand why he keep question and call me everytime i was out .
i not trying to hide something :( i onli want to have concentration with my peeps .
if there distrust between us , why should we hold on and make both of us so miserable now.

he called me and msg me every ten mins times, told me that he only want explanation and all there:(

getting tired reali, night everyone!

No comments: