Saturday, June 14, 2008

baby so great , he brought me 2 polo t from his shop:)
i love him so much .

thank baby :)
Photobucket

i changed my BASE liquid fountation and powder . i changed to LOREAL .
MAC not suitable for oily skin like me , after a while it will oxidised and turn so yellow:(

Loreal products i just brought for whole set

Photobucket



i have changed :) i start to throw my things away and cleared my things.
my drawer have become so neat and tidy . it be easier for me also :)

I realise that i have tons of MAKE UP products. i throw away 2 bags of it cause i think
is expired.

show you some of my products not everything cause it too much :)

DOUBLE EXTENTSION IS LOVE :)

Photobucket
My Shimmering :) not eyeshadow
Photobucket
Mac , Loreal , Relvon liquid base
Photobucket
Estee Lauder , Missha Loose powder
Photobucket

Primer & loose powder
Photobucket
BED HEAD products
Photobucket
WHOLE SET :)
Photobucket

I LOVE MY perfume . 11 bottles:O
Photobucket Photobucket
BOdy mist
Photobucket
More neat than before.
Photobucket





No comments: