Sunday, June 22, 2008

went home w baby around 3 pm :)
brought foods from pasar malam .. Eat eat eat
Decided to shop at IMM ; is been a long time we been there since......

Reach there around 6 pm and we eat " he poh hor fun " , yummy :)
shop again at SONY and considering to brought that pink sony DSC- T2
TOUCH SCREEN..

went to DAISO for some retail theraphy.
brought lamp , shaver & filer.
bring baby over to eat mos burger as he haven tried before.

No second thoughts , Baby brought the Pink Sony DSC-T2 TOUCH SCREEN Digital Cam for me !
For our up coming 18 months annviersary presents.
Of course , i 'm happy to recieve a $400 lovely gift for my baby.


My New digital Cam

Photobucket

Thanks baby i so happy to have my digital cam back .
somemore is my fav colour too PINK , pINK

i love my bf :)

My lovelies
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Forcus on the camera NOT MY FACE PLS.
Photobucket




No comments: