Saturday, June 14, 2008

12/06/08

must be wondering how i doing recently ?

i be working as a accountant at MAA FINANCIAL PLANNER since 10/06.
There's a very weird feeling for me , i feel so outcast .
Is just not me when i in the office , i become another person ; a person who dun talk or even laugh . i feel so different . That's really not me anymore.

1st experience for working at office.
i virgin of using printer and all that....
Definetly i be a laughing stocks:(


till now can i still differenate between happiness or work ??

Am i happy or is it just for the sake of $$??

i still wondering?



i be missing my baby for days, he always the one i turn to when happy nor sad.
he knew how stress & sad my working is.
Life is never be easy so is work
other than work , the environment do effect your attitude:(

baby pick me up from work , went to V8 cafe to settle our dinner.
went to action city to buy presents for Blue tooth birthday for fri .
baby so naughty using a fake chewing gum to electric shock me and i shouted so loud:(
brought those snack from Muji ..

home sweet home.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Instant cup noodle coin bank
Photobucket Photobucket

IS IT A REAL BREAD?? no.. haha
Photobucket

SHOCKING NEWS

I LEFT MY HP & WALLET AT MY VOID DECK THERE WHEN SMOKING
I DID NOT NOTICE IT UNTIL I REACH HOME

LUCKY I FOUND IT BACK :)

finally my lady luck is back once again.

No comments: