Saturday, July 12, 2008

11 of july 08

baby off day :)

my sick get well soon , he's my medicine !

cindy called me up to help her make over ;
yup i reached her place ard 4 with my kits.

after helped her, went over to jp w baby and have dinner.
yup , actually gonna catch the show but somethings really spoilt my mood.

Start off , we went to buy present for his NEPHEW .
Brought 1 BIG BOX OF " thomas & friends ".

We quarrelled over his nephew stuff ok ; supper pissed off.
He like saying tt i angry or jealous over his nephew.
OMg , i not stating things at all..
i just felt that at 1st he told me that i buy toys for him and he pack a red packets.
i dun think that's a need.
i dun feel that i so close to his nephew ; his cousin's son.
why spending so much for a kids which i dun talk at all.
so what his ur only nephew !
u can said i biased , i treated my nieces janelle better .
WHY i cant treated her better?? ten reasons???
i should said the reason is so CLEAR.
Janelle mummy treated me as her daughter when i was young
and of course she treated me so nice now too..

At least she always remember my bday and give me big red packets.
At least whenever she overseas she will brought gifts for me.
At least she did care for me and we are that close :)

WHAT about ur beloved cousion!
She dun even send any regards to you .
Did she ever give u a present or even a bday wish .
i doubt so .. is that what u called as " close"?


sorry i blog this personal stuff out here , i stand enough of this shit again & again with his family problems.....
i should say myself that lacking of " KINDNESS "

No comments: