Saturday, July 12, 2008

i skipped the party tonight..
is meaningless for me to turn up
as i dun feel like seeing the faces there.

the times for us getting lesser n lesser,
hardly for us to meet up for a movie not even a walk .
i planned so hard for the managing of time quality we should spent
even though i sick .
but how hard i tried , nothings come in my ways.
My cam is lacking of our pictures,
the laughter and everything was fading.
The new dresses & tops that i brought long ago ,
you dun even have a chance to glare.

You always think that i m so good ,
why dun you look at the mirror and see who is better ?
me or you?
All you got to do is to stress bout work & money ,
you dun have to worry that you dun get to see me as i always
will waited for you to off work.
For me i have to stress almost everything.....
You think being myself so easy.
how about we changed the role ???


Once again , why let me caught you for those " message " again.
And what's ur excuses this time round??
Why u begin so slience ?
Why u apologise?
Why u fear i leave?

Do you know why i beat about the bush to question you?
i afraid the i too straight and it turn around to hurt me ....

I never get to understand what is it all over you!
Why you hurt me again and again ?
I promised myself not to tear again . NOT ANYMORE!
If this love gonna gone , i wont hold back anymore.


Pls dun lie to me again & again.
Pls god , open my heart and let me trust him again.

Do you know how foolish m i thinking all this things times n times again ?
I Know u are reading my post!
Can you answer me ?

No comments: