Friday, July 04, 2008

4th july 08

went over to my friend company and see how the environment!
overall quite ok , i cant say is good :)

he begin so unreasonable, keep calling me and msg me upteen times .
how could i answer and reply if i talking to my frens as i put in silence mode.
he just f*** me on the msg and say those nasty words
sorry doesnt mean can cover up all those things u did to me.
i feel that we have nothing to talk , the love become fader we begin to drift apart .
i dun wish to talk to him anything about my stuff all that as he like to pour wet blanket on me.
You never realised it all cause u always think that u are right .
You always think that i cant go far .
And hereby i have to say without you , maybe i can work more more effectively .
i dun have to worry that i dun have much time with you.
it was like a barrier, a big stone inside my heart that i feel so struggling everytime i work.
no work he scold me , work he say i dun have time for him.
sometimes i feel like giving up cause i felt that no point
finding a partner which dun even support you or even listen up to how i feel.
All u know is the quailty of times that i need to spend w you.
i feel like crying , i feel the stress within me .....

No comments: