Sunday, August 23, 2009

22 aug 09 sat

Happy birthday to Joan sis:)

Off work , rush down to promo center for Night bridal shooting.
The dress look cool in real life :)

Photobucket

The very first time i blur and no smile in my shooting :(
Everything blamed on the call i received when make up artist doing my make up .
Totally spoil t my whole week end .............. Seriously my mood gone!!! FUCK WTF...

After shooting , head to cafe cartel for dinner .
My 1st meal of the day :(

Aftermath , head to downtown east for joan bday celebration.
11 pm , head down to Sabai Sabai for drinking.
My intention of going down was to booze and get drunk and ease all those problems i have.



PS: A bad weekend mood:(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Recently i brought 2 OPI colour
Photobucket


I paint my nails myself finally :)
In the past , i taught how to paint nails in beauty class .
So not a big deal anyway.. Is just i lazy to paint myself:(

Photobucket

I so addicted OPI now , i wanna buy more :)
Any nice colours to recommend?

No comments: