Thursday, August 27, 2009

Should i be happy or sad?

I quit my current job ..

I should be happy jumping about but nope i feel another way instead.
I look happy in front but what's inside me ?

I feel sad when i signed the form and packing yet i trying to act a strong front.
Maybe i used to love this job , love the environment.

Lastly , i VERY soft-hearted..

Everyday doing the same routine :

Working in the office , Smoke at the stairway, Visit toilet after every meal..
Everything above have played a part in my life already~

Anyway everything have comes to an end,


Thank to boss that take care & protect me for this few months.
Thank to boss that teaches me alot ..


Even maybe there's alot of 'Nonsense' , i wish to know the good rather then bad.

Appreciated everything .


Hereby , hope that he can find a capable PA soon .



The happy times when i was in ERA:



No comments: