Friday, August 28, 2009

28th aug 09 Fri

Finally i went for threading :) I look more refresher now .

No make up at all. See my dark eyes ring:(

I really damn like a Lazy pig , i slept till noon 1 pm.
Have lunch with bb , do my stuff and went back home & sleep again.

Baby so sweet lah, he online booked our movie tic :)
Evening 6 pm went off to suntect with bb ,
Agenda was to shop for my FANCL again :)

Yeah, i brought FANCL white advance supplement & Vitamin c with acerola supplement.
I eat total 18 pills a day ..





Settled our dinner @ Crystal Jade Res truant .
The bill price we simply can go eat Pearl river Res truant buffet:(








It's time to go Catch doll doll. haha
Previously we tried $20 + t0 catch My melody but still cant managed it:(
Finally catched it after total $32 .. haha SO HAPPY:)









We watched ' The proposal ' :)
A nice show , dun missed it!!
Ended at 1.30 am.. Zzzz



Home sweet home~

No comments: