Tuesday, September 08, 2009

If you dun even care how i feel why should i ?

I sacrifice my times just want to be with him when he off or free ,
i just afraid that he will be lonely ...

Friday i have many plans ahead , because of him i need to cancel all my plans every friday .
I told myself that is fair for both of us and yet last friday he slept whole day , from morning till night.

Okay , i dun wish to rake the matters out .

I be working for event on 10th-13th .
Thought he will be automatically put his off on mon - wed but nope .
He put it on thurs instead and wed half day went fishing with his friend then.

Clear enough , this week i not gonna see him ...

I'll be stupid enough to tears when i thinking of leaving spore and left him alone .
After everything i don't think there's anything left for me to stay on :)


I decided :)

No comments: