Monday, September 07, 2009

6th sept 09 sun



Cabbed to town...

Finally i went to remove my eyelashes :(
I get so irritated by the itchiness , i cant wait anymore.

Totally freak off without eyelashes face , Damn digusting :(

Head to brought a eyelashes glues & a box of eyelashes and quickly stick it after paid.
I looked more like a Human being after my fake eyelashes:)

Cinderella again to paint my very last min nails for next day casting :)
A new colour ' Baby pink'.


I brought 3 heels & 1 sandal..

It is a 'Must' to buy that sandal cause i damn unlucky :(
While trying shoe , my own gold sandal string split into half !!
Fcuk!! The sandal i wore like less than 5 times only & it was expensive .....



Settled our dinner at the Ramen tei located at far east basement.
I love the tom yam sea food soup.
Many variety of sushi to choose from: spicy or non spicy , somemore new flavours that u never seen before at those ichiban or sakae:) Must try !!







The thought of leaving and left you alone here make me tears ........

No comments: