Sunday, October 18, 2009

Photobucket



HAPPY SWEET 20 BDAY TO MS QQQQ!!

Stay happy always:)
Photobucket


It was really a happening night :)
It was my first time NO liquor inside club , suckkk!!
Anyway I'm glad i stay sober throughout whole night.

Damn unlucky , Andy hold the cake and accidentally spilled on my hair , clothes , hand n leg.
My whole body smell of cake rather then my perfume.. haha

Okay lah. As predicted , our Ms Q drop dead on her bday ..

Pictures will do the talk then..

I only have few pics taken , awaiting for Cheng to send me hers:)

My darling Bbebe
Photobucket
Her face always cramp when she nervous lei :)
Photobucket
happy :)
Photobucket
Ms q so happy with her bday card
Photobucket
Cheng , Ms q & me
Photobucket
The ice cream cake
Photobucket
Her lover boy :)
Photobucket
Her roses:)
Photobucket
My babe riri:)
Photobucket
Sexy lips. haha
Photobucket
Ms q with her frens
Photobucket
Ms q and the gals
Photobucket
Fiona where are you???
Photobucket
Can you see my face ? I damn happy !!
Photobucket
I abit blur blur
Photobucket
Fiona and her Lover .. hahahahhaaahah she will kill me soon
Photobucket
Fate fate fate...
Photobucket
see ya all on fri !!
Photobucket
Breadfast time , she very shag :(
Photobucket
Me toooo.. Dying soon
Photobucket

No comments: