Thursday, October 08, 2009

Here i am to update my trip on 27th sept-6th oct:)
It was a fruitful trip with Uncle prankso around bring me & rara to shop & eat.
Thank Uncle for being so paitence , nice & helpful guy .

Lastly , I love baby sososo much ..

On 2 oct '09 he appeared @ my hotel lobby .
Actually he intend to give me a surprise but too bad i was outside .
I thought he was just simply joking with me that he fly over to find me.

Anyway i was very touched .. Really very touched.

No words can describe the feeling ..


Day 1 - 27th sept :




Flight was delayed for 1 hr :(
Poor uncle that need to wait for me @ Bangkok airport for nearly 2 hrs.
Uncle drove us to Atrium Boutique hotel to check in & put our luggage .
Went over searching for the clinic that i have booked and finally after so many rounds walking under the hot sun , we found it :)



Off we go to JJ mall for shopping .

Brought 4 sets of lingeries & 1 set of sleep wear. 3 sweet tissues cover , 1 box couple wear , 2 crystal wedges , cute hairbands :)



Settle our dinner @ thai cafe which uncle recommended.
The food is nice & cheap. 1 bento set only 30 thb..






11 pm went over to my appt for consultation.
3 am surgery start , everything end about 6 am.

Thank uncle for his accompany and send us back to hotel :)





Day 2 to Day 5 - 28th sept to 1st oct :









Depressed stage. I look damn ugly !!
4 Days cope in the room , called room service or went down 7 eleven to brought snacks .
Have to pop medicine after every on my face:(
meals :(

Bruises around my eyes , nose can feel the tighness ...

7 days cannot wash hair and face..

Rashes










Day 6 - 2nd oct:

Getting better but the bruises getting to worse:(
Uncle brought us to Baiyork to shop.

Brought 1 jeans , 4 tops , 1 pink shoe , 4 lacy top , 3 tube dress , 4 slippers, 1 AE tops , 1 short jean and 10 boxers





Settle our dinner @ Fish restaurant , i forgot the names.
The food is nice & cheap!!!










Recieved baby msg that he at my door step , is it joking?
He called me said he @ my hotel lobby.

Went back to hotel after eating.

i saw him drinking @ the lounge , he really fly over alone here to find me when i needed him the most..

Thank baby for this surprise, I love you so much :)

You simply make my day .....



Day 7- 3 oct :





Noon time , uncle brought us to Central mall to shop:)
Have our Noon break @ Auntie annie ..












Brought 1 long purple dress . 1 big naraya bag , 1 sling bag, 1 speedy bag , 1 leopard bag , 1 sanitary pouch , 1 set cosmetic pouch , 2 watch boxes , 3 bed room slipper , 1 small pouch , 1 strip bag.

Spend 2.5 k thb for Naraya stuff .. i LOVE their stuff :)


Settle our dinner @ thai cafe .
Have their bbq pork chop , yummy:)

Midnight went over to night market @ Huai kwang .
Brought 2 high heels , 1 slivery dress , 1 jeans jumper , 1 gucci rush body lotion, hair bun..


Day 8 - 4 oct



Wake up @ 5 pm . Omg i damn tired lo :(
Room service again ...


Night time went to Huai kwang to shop again.

Brought 1 belly stud , 1 hot short , 2 tube top , 1 gold corset , 3 tongs , 20 boxes of eyelashes





Day 9- 5 oct

Uncle brought us to Esplanade shopping mall.
Brought 2 boxes of cotton candy . Nice!

Uncle treat us eat @ thai restruant .

Night went to Huai kwang again..
Brought 2 kids set , 3 set lingeries , 1 tube top , 1 tube dress , 3 ribbon
Do 3D nails :)







Back to hotel @ 5 am.

Baby packed the luagge and i lying on my bed cause stomachace :(





























Day 10 - 6th oct

Wake up late , rush to wash & bathe and off we go down & meet uncle.
Uncle really drive fast as he knew that we are late for our check in .
Anyway thank uncle again for being so nice :)








No comments: