Monday, October 26, 2009

A memories will be kept with me Forever...

Yeah , my birthday event finally ended:(:(
It's whirl like a wind ..
All happy times comes to an end..

Thank again to my BABY for your plans , surprise , lovely cake , Sweet card , Beautiful present :)
Feel damn heartpain that he brought that Coach sling bag & key holder so expensive :(
400sgd for this bag , 100 plus sgd for that key holder. Super not WORTH !!!
USA Import can get cheaper by half price ~~ Awwww








Thank to fiona bebe & Cindy for being a good helpers and giving me a wonderful birthday party:)

Thank to Riri that helped me booked for the VIP seat , helping friends to enter PH :)

Thank to Ms q , Isabel , Riri , Cheewee, Fionabebe, Cindy for such a Big bday cards.




Thank to friends , sisters for the presents , Liquors , Red packet:)










No comments: