Sunday, March 20, 2005

21st march04

he nv come to school 2dae lo and after school i reali hope he wil be waiting 4 me lo. but there no sight of him. and i noe that he wil not be here. i dun wan disturn him lo cause i thought he was sick. but what to my surpise is i saw him happily walking with his friends. the time i reali feel sad cause whenever i was not going to school i will meet him after school de. and i reali hope he wil do this to me but NO. i was wrong !! i dun wanna ask him anything abt it because there many excuse behind him. why i the 1 who always waiting,such as waiting his call until so tire den he call me and told me go sleep. his last word is only a good bye. is it al guy is like this ma ? nothing could make him change le. but i would try to be heartless enough to step out and nv interfer again. because you make me feel i a rubbish!

No comments: