Monday, March 28, 2005

the future i wan !!!

nowdae , dunno what happen to me , i keep wondering and thinking. i keep thinking of many couple always sae " i love you 4ever" , but why after sometimes they still can leave them and forget what they sae. if reali they are a man they should keep their promises and be faithful. out of 1o guys 9 guys is in this way de. to me i reali wan a guy who reali keep his promise , if he ever sae he will take care me and love me 4ever. i hope he will keep his promise or i reali will hate him. if he reali can't do it den sae it 4 what. is it just to make you happy? or is it a joke to them? but gal will tend to be sensitive and will trust what guys sae. to my observer i always saw such thing happen each time again & again. i wondering when is my turn next! 2 years time or tomolo? .......... so GUYS IF YOU HAD NEVER THINK OF WAN TO SPENT WHOLE LIFE WITH HIM OR HER , BETTER DUN SAE " I LOVE YOU 4EVER" BECAUSE THIS IS NOT A WORD FOR JOKE.... YOU WILL JUST HURT HIM OR HER DEEPLY.. HEART SANK!

No comments: