Friday, March 25, 2005

* falling Star*

yestersae dear finally pei me go town le. so happy cause i nv go town with him b4 lei he he , he so mountain tortise de he do noe what direction should walk to far east or heeren is i take him gong gong walk here & there lei. at heeren yesterdae he brought me a gold eyebrow that i long 4 alot.. he he i reali like it and i reali love him alot we walk until nite den go back to nam tai den we sat in the park and we keep talking here and there. that moment i was so happy lei cause nv have this moment 4 so long. i reali hope the time wil stop and we will keep to a song * FALLING STAR* it tune is so sad it make me recall of memories we ever have.the most touching part was he use his hp and make a script and put pic , sound and text. it reali have thought on me lei. ke ke.while we listen to falling star he told me that if he break with me he wil cry, i was so touch that i wan cry .....

No comments: