Friday, March 11, 2005

all or nothin

9 of march o5
i was unreasonable

10 of march
i was petty

i crying

i promise not to cry but i can't do it,
i was depressed, i was sad,
but i could not cry.
dun pity me , i cry is to relieved myself,
just let me be,
treat me as a passer by ,
that you never noe.
dun concern me,
i reali dun wan you feel bad when i cry,
i noe what the feels.
whenever i was sad ,
i was being left alone.
i dun wanna express it many ways,
but i couldn't take it.
i try all means to make me busy,
but what flash through in my brains is you,
the one who i called is you,
the one who hurt me deeply .
he let me cry,his word mean nothing to me.
dun make promises,
that you never did and keep them well.
what i say is serious,
a truth fact of me.
i try all my strength to hold you tight,
but you let me off quietly each time.








No comments: