Thursday, March 29, 2007

wed 28 march
baby half day :) meet him at imm with my make up kit and my dress to change for tonight..
baby come find me after work at kopi tiam . my aunty , her husband , ah ma and my mother at there too.. introduce baaby to my relative , so shy ! :*)

went off with baby to his house and we take a nap . Zzz
night , i helped him to style and blow his hair and i have heavy make up .
we dresses nice and we are ready to go * happy happy*.

3rd month anniversary :) love ya baby

went to anchorage and drink with baby and his friends . meet kelly there too :)
we are like twins, we wear almost same cause we have already say so earlier . haha!!

went to MOMO after drinks , meet serene there and we dance . first time i club with my baby . yes , i m happy!! hope he happy too... kelly sick , she went off earlier , so sad :( hope she well now ! we dance almost 3 hrs and went home cause i sweat like hell , somemore my stomach in pain . i havent eaten anything , just for today event! i dun wanna to show my big stomach after eating :( vomit out everything , feel comfortable :)

we slept so soundly after having such a happening day...baby promised me to bring me go club next time as i behaved well that night !!


baby , i wanna dance with you
throughout the night .
wanna feel you and touch you.

i wanna be a star tonight ; dance with me until the morning light

thursday 29 march
we went home together , and he bath and changed my clothes :) so cute of him , took my new towel . mummy cook mango pudding , baaby enjoyed eating it , we ated 2 puddings . yummp!
went to giant and we brought 3 boxes of durian and 1 packet of mee pok to shared.
ate 2 boxes of it and the rest for mummy , we slack on sofa and watch show.

evening watch movie ; mr bean holiday . we brought burger , herbal eggs and narcho combo inside threathe . we ate non - stop . the show is like mute , quite sleepy watching it but still that mr bean is funny but the ending sucks !! :(


baby , every things we do now
is like stepping forward to our dreams
no lies , no hurt with you .
thank for your honest and frank .

No comments: