Sunday, August 12, 2007

10 aug 07 fri
nv go club with my gf today , cause feeling unwell.. my body aching :( baby delivery mcd for our supper :) have that nuggets , mc spicy , mc wings and large ice tea.. our favour food~ love ya

11 aug 07 sat

went to westmall and brought that movie tic 881 at 9.20 pm . still early , went to that bali thai again , we try the grilled marinate chicken , nice ~ but the portion was so small:( was angry at that time , mummy called and nag at me over that $200 for tomorrow check up, i was pissed off therefore i keep nagging at baby :) went to shop after eating , saw his staff working at crocodile and he lie to my baby said that he have something on so he need to off early .. sigh, he working 2 job at a time :( but he wrong to lie!! forget it , none of my business :) went back to cinema to collect our nacho; super long queue .. lucky we no need to queue cause we paid by credit:) the theathre full house , maybe is local production so alot of them support.. overall the show is funny~ touching also !! went home and gonna sing the show song again !! haha


12 aug 07 sunday
wake up early then him and we fight for blanket :D gonna wake up and wash; rush to check up today :) so sweet of him acc me go instead going to work early. finally i change my braces colour to pink ~is sweet :) tighten my teeth so tight till i in pain now , have painkiller just now.. sad i couldnt eat the nuggets and siew mai my mummy cook for me:(

No comments: