Friday, August 31, 2007

29 aug 07 wed

taking test and i late for half an hour , lucky i finish on time :) went home after an hr of test and ran to meet baby.. yup, have some conflicts but solved after meeting up :)went home and changed and we have not orangised where to head for today :( went to chinatown to eat the famous yau tau foo and watch that movie noboby R21.. ha! went to ck and brought those snacks , horlicks , blackforest choco.. angry, darling dun allow me to buy maggi mee , he keep nagging and say not good for heath:( okay~~ yucks , went to have burger king, the food there taste so weird and the drink was diluted ~ somemore the air con not working * not my day ~the show was like bored ~~ basically about the revenge and only one part of sexual intercourse :( head to baby house and he cooked feee for me ~ so sad no barbecue sauce! i asleep after show and bi wake me up to go home, i need to go school for test~~ sigh:( thank bi sending me home:)

30 aug thur

overslept and left eyes swollen like *&$%^ i hate it! night went out with mummy to dinner and ge tai.. have my shark fin with martell and vinegar and it taste great~ uncle pass me that recipe to collect my woofer , speaker and dvd set , gosh~ i already say i wan nothing , nothing reali interest me and there no space in my room to put al this .. sigh meet baby after dinner , he kept saying i drunk , i not okay!!delivery mcd and that delivery man was so blur , he forgot to bring our nuggets , no sauces for us and the drinks was diluted :( he went back to send for us again and this time round , he never give us chili sauce and we check the mc spicy without the lettuce instead with cheese.. baby complained again :(

31 aug fri
i wake up with eyes swollen , burning and i sprained my back .. maybe my bad posture of sleeping:( what a bad day.. first time in my life , i board wrong bus, lucky baby call me :( i was in a bad bad state now~~~

No comments: