Wednesday, August 15, 2007

13 aug'07

never go school again , my tooth pain ~ maybe is too tight make me feel so giddy and headace:(
have some conflicts with my teacher when messaging. she thought that i being lazy to come school but in fact i was in real pain , i hate people who thought i cheating but i not . whatever! fail me all you can ; i wil not take this kind of marks to my heart , health play more important part:)baby rush down to acc me to see doctor; he care me alot :) 2 days mc...yeah:) sorry trouble you again ;cause you late for work again:(

thank to god who give me a wonderful gift that i ever had ;
and it's you:)
i never regret of having you
cause you the only one who treat me like a precious~

14 aug'07
baby half day :) did nothing much today~ just keep searching for my dance course.
so many of classes did not issuse cert , how could i go out interview ? how they recongise me?
finally find one school which issuse cert:) lvl1 -lvl3 for $500 after deduction!
going to take a look at the environment before sign on to it:) thank bi for your sponser and support.. promises after graduated, i be a good dancer can*

course i going for :
1) exotic and pole dance lvl 1 -3

after graduation, maybe taking:
2) strip dance( bi favourite)
3) belly dancing



No comments: