Thursday, August 09, 2007

8 aug 07

never went to school again:( so sweet of dar came up my house with my fav nuggets and ice tea, i really appreciated it baby:) you know i crave for it!! was so freaking angry for that dental clinic , i came down so many times and was alway close , better close down right? that wire keep irritant me, it been so hard for me to ask them cut it for me as they alway closed. was trying to find other clinc to do that for me but so exp $65 for just using that special scissor to cut it out ! crazy:O buy those wax to stick on and have to waited for this coming sun appointment:) i wil definitely make a scene down there ; they make me pissed off#@$

head down to bugis , baby is so fickle minded:D thought he craving for that tori q but when we reach there , he dun wan that anymore:) went to shop , trying to find sexy tops again for tonight party but no new stock coming.. sigh!! went to mlphosis and try on that shorts , indeed look great , i love it cutting , but so exp$35.70 for a mini short.. baby was great that he brought that for me , lobe you:D though of eating sakae ,but end up at pasta maiam .. baby have that chicken sausage spaghetti and me have that mari; forget the name ,opps!! baby change the spaghetti to those ribbon and all that , so cute and it taste nice too :) last of all , we never leave without drinking our fav italian soda ...
went out for tonight party , and i was so ps that my first time wear so sexy to board bus.. is like everyone keep looking ! btw i onli 17 but friends keep saying that i dun look like i the age of 17, i like 23 ,24 .. omg i look so old ?? i dun wish to be a aunty so soon?? was drinking; mix with different kinds of liquor ,f***ing high and i forget all the things again that i have to be early back home to acc my baby! i went home at around 5, he was so mad that he accidentally hit me , my mouth was bleeding non stop and my hands was full of blood, i was crying and shouting! jack was like shock and the neighbours and mummy was awake by me .. mummy comforted me , thank:)
i was so freaking idiot that i bring so much trouble to them , somemore is mummy birthday and she feel sad too, i can see from her eyes.. sigh!!

happy birthday to baby's mummy~

No comments: