Saturday, February 23, 2008

17 feb 08 sun

went to have supper with my boyfriend :) you will be shocked of what we eat for just the 2 of us..the waiter there keep tease us said you both really can eat so much???..... i'm super loved to eat.
cherrylious on the night:)

Born to eat & sleep & bullshit.


2 of us supper
Photobucket

we love spicy food
Photobucket Photobucket
kangkong & sotong
Photobucket Photobucket
stinggray & tomyam

Photobucket Photobucket
we really finished all the foods:)
Photobucket
my desert CHERRY :)
Photobucket Photobucket




18th feb 08 mon
sorry peeps i be busying for school stuff , rush to school for test & finish my project. stress me man :(

Qui li , sorry to hear the things from you. i apologize for not coming down to acc you as i have lot of things to rush . we will meet up soon :)

things will go well for me , i guess ~

19th feb 08 tues
rush to school for having online test and it need to get above 60% , is not that easy man. Make up lesson after school & busy taking test & online lesson till 5 plus nearly 6 :( how bad can it be !
acc sotong to bugis for signing up her broadband. she make me laughed of her funny signature with heartshape.hahahaa...
brought a neck band for hp with her :) she worked at there so we could get a % ~
well , brought a summer dress :) back home around 9 plus and i was so tired:(


School katsu curry taste :(
Photobucket

20th feb 08 wed
wake up early to do project for my grp , dead line was on thurs mean tomorrow:( busy design and draw out the products. hey , i put in alot of effort & reseach .

night , meet up with charbo & head to clementi take a cab with rose to clark quay. sotong & serene have reach there earlier:) is LADIES NIGHT again , i have that feeling i gonna drunk in no times. i super moody on that day cause of family problems. My family doesnt seems to care me like before , nobody ans me even i greeted them . FINE!
i was high after quite alot of liquor i drank , just mainly the pure voka on that glass with ice n bit of caneberry. shit man !
overall i enjoyed being in ARENA & MOS. we dance thru the night.
apologise to my misbehave , i cried after arena session. i knoe i lose myself again cause i cant control anymore!
i not always that happy go lucky as i always did, sometimes i just hide the real feeling of mine.
sorry make my gals worried, sorry rara i keep stepping on ur feet & make you angry:(

back to my bf hse and i cried thru the morning .
i have been a times i cried like a baby :(
sorry baby making you worry again.

puffy eyes.

Photobucket Photobucket
are you high??
Photobucket Photobucket
<3 my gals
Photobucket Photobucket
the blur families
Photobucket Photobucket
mummy hp was blur
Photobucket Photobucket
i was high:)
Photobucket Photobucket
:) always
Photobucket Photobucket
edition
Photobucket Photobucket
stephanie
Photobucket Photobucket
dancefloor
Photobucket

No comments: